CONSULTATION & COACHING SERVICES
- 15 MINUTE CONSULTATION- FREE
- EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATION- $100 FIRST HOUR, $75 THEREAFTER
- EVALUATION REVIEW- $150 FLAT RATE
- IEP REVIEW- Call for rate (FLAT RATE)
- WELLNESS COACHING $150/75 INITIAL/FOLLOW-UP
- NUTRITIONAL COACHING- $150/$75 INITIAL/FOLLOW-UP
Initial Session: $175
Initial Session (LPC-intern): $125
Individual Counseling: $ 125
Individual Counseling (LPC-intern) $75
Teletherapy Session: $100
Teletherapy Session (LPC-intern); $75
Case Management is a service provided to medicaid eligible clients (free of charge) with very specific needs. This service assesses, develops, and coordinates care to optimize health care and promote the best outcomes for clients
Please email for rates;
INFORMATION REGARDING INSURANCE
The Genesis Wellness Center currently accepts Superior Health (formally cenpatico), and Traditional Medicaid. Otherwise, we are considered an out of network provider for most services at this time, (this means that we don’t accept insurance). Many of our clients have out-of-network benefits and are able to be reimbursed 40-70% of their session fee by their insurance companies.
We provide “super-bills” (forms used by insurance for billing) for you to submit to your insurance company. Please note, when the insurance companies receive these super-bills (or any documentation they require from a therapist), we must provide a diagnosis. This diagnosis goes on your medical record file. Many people are perfectly okay with this! However if you are not, then paying out of pocket is the only way to maintain your privacy from your insurance company.
If you want to find out about your benefits, call the customer service number on the back of your insurance card and ask to speak to someone about out-of-network mental health benefits. They’ll talk to you about your deductible and coverage.Therapy may be covered in part or in full by your health insurance plan. Check your coverage carefully by asking your provider these questions:
1. Do I have “out-of-network” mental health insurance benefits?
2. What is my deductible and has it been met?
3. What is my “co-insurance”?
4. How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
5. What is the coverage amount per session?
6. Is approval required from my primary care doctor?
7. Is Telehealth or virtual sessions covered by my plan?
Payment is due at the time services are rendered. Please note that 24 hour notice is required for cancellation. If this notice is not given, you are responsible for the full cost of the missed session.